Over two decades we have been offered corporate commissions on a large scale by businesses, government bodies, and other organizations.
Some highlights of our corporate commissions include:
- Mural-sized pieces for McDonalds’ head offices in Russia and China
- A Skydome wall mural to commemorate 1993 Blue Jays World series victory
- 12 sculptures as gifts for the World Leaders at the G7 Summit in Halifax, commissioned by Jean Chrétien
- 2,300 miniature sculptures – Ernst and Young
- 18 sculptures of the Mcgill University Hospital Center commissioned in 2015 by the Cedar’s Cancer Foundation
- Stone murals for many churches and synagogues in Ottawa, Cincinnati, Boston, and Washington D.C.
Many business establishments have patronized our Studio, ordering large numbered series and/or large, mural-sized pieces for their homes and workplaces. Each sculpture is unique and one of a kind.
Each piece of art is handcrafted and unique
The Corporate Commissions Process:
- The process begins by discussing your needs; We can then provide design or concept sketches.
- We will accommodate any corporate purchasing process or style. A deposit is required to initiate your order. This includes procuring the stone of your choice, and beginning the designing of your sculptures.
- You work directly with the artist as the process unfolds and will be kept appraised of the progress of your order.
- Photos can be provided as your artist works on your commission.
- Each sculpture will be signed (and numbered upon special request).
Please get in touch to find out how we can accommodate your request for custom stone art.